Project-Divinity 317

PortalHomeDonation ShopCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRuneLocus VoteCLIENTRegisterLog in

Share | 

New shopping area.

Go down 

New home area?
Ardougne
50%
 50% [ 4 ]
Varrock
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Falador
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Warriors Guild
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
24%
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Jordan
GM - Development
GM - Development

PostSubject: New shopping area.   Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:06 pm

Hey guys, I am wanting a shopping area for the server. Only problem is that we need a place to put it at. Thank you for reading, and voting/commenting.

NOTE: If you chose "other" please post where you think it should be, if you didn't choose other, and you posted, your post will be deleted and you will be given a black mark.

..::~~Umbrella Corp Clan Leader~~::..

Last edited by Jordan on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan
GM - Development
GM - Development

PostSubject: Re: New shopping area.   Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:44 pm

It's not an easy fix. Please please don't tell me how to do my job. We are and have been working on this problem for over a week now. Thank you. All posts not pertaining to the subject have been deleted, and you all have been given one black mark. Sorry for the inconveniece.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonathan
BLACK MEMBER
BLACK MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: New shopping area.   Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Um I don't believe anyone did. But thanks for the black mark that i didnt deserve considering all of them did. I simply dont want to tell you the coords for my ideas on the forums. Reason being is because little fucking pricks see it then go ingame find you and then tell you it and say it was all their idea. All of the posts had something to do with a new "shopping area" all of them had some point in them in which is was mentioned. Deleting all the posts and blackmarking ALL of us was a unnecessary action. If in any way I did post something about trying to tell you how to do your fucking job then I am sorry. All I try and do is give suggestions to better further this server as a favor to a old friend of mine. But if I am going to be accused of doing some ridiculous action without any proof then I feel as though I have no need in being here.

Edit:Ok I see what the fuck you are talking about with the not an easy fix on the drops that was mentioned. Sorry. But yes it is. Simply go to config.java in the files, find the item ids, add or take out ones you dont want, and the last number that is in a set of 4 numbers eg {555, 555, 1, 0} the first 555 would be the npc id. Then second is the item id, the 3rd is the item amount, and the 4th is the rarity. To increase the drop rate and make it easier to get then make the number lower. To make it harder, make the number higher. Like I said before, I am only here to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan
GM - Development
GM - Development

PostSubject: Re: New shopping area.   Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:26 am

This isn't a fucking DELTA source. It's a custom source, with a PROJECT INSANITY base. I know what I'm doing, i'm not a developer, game manager, and owner for no reason. Thanks but no thanks.

PS: You were all off topic. Talking about drops in a shop post is off topic. I stated the rules in the original post, your choice to read or not.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaleb
GM - Development
GM - Development

PostSubject: Re: New shopping area.   Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:22 am

i want ardrouge!

^Don't Fuck With My GFX Skills^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1561671729
Sir Nil
DONOR 50+
DONOR 50+

PostSubject: Re: New shopping area.   Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:29 am

Same Ardougne Will Be The best Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New shopping area.   

Back to top Go down

New shopping area.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project-Divinity :: Project-Divinity :: General-
Jump to: